FX-2 Control Board – Most Advanced Marine Cabin Control Board in the World Automatically Supports All FX-2, FX-1 Legacy Control Displays Controls DX equipment, CW air handlers, with an auxiliary Electric Heater Single Control Board supports Optional Combo Temp/Humidity Air Sensor, CAN Bus, and Fresh Air Make-up (FAMU) systems Available with EasyStart Daughterboard for lowest-cost, integrated solution! The FX-2 Control Board is the most advanced cabin control manufactured by Micro-Air and is one of the most advanced cabin controls in the marine HVAC industry. It not only provides support for the latest FX-2 control displays, it supports all of the legacy FX-1 control displays as well (configured by jumpers).
Control Board Features and options:
- Universal 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply
- 2HP compressor output and 1/2 HP sea water pump output
- Reversing valve AC output controls either valve or electric heater
- High and low refrigerant pressure switch inputs
- 8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface
- Alternate (remote) air temperature sensor
- Outside air temperature sensor
- Service (condenser) temperature sensor for Pump Sentry
- Built-in CAN bus support (rev K and newer)
- Built-in support for up to 2 combo temp/humidity sensors for cabin humidity control or for FAMU operation (rev K and newer).
- Optional daughterboards for DC blowers and EasyStart
Yes, the FX-2 is designed to be used in both new and retrofit installations. It is available in a metal electrical box or circuit board only configurations.
The FX-2 control board is compatible with FX-1, FX-Maxx and EasyTouch Displays.
The FX-2 control board can be used in air handlers direct expansion or reverse cycle systems and fresh air makeup units.
Yes when used with the EasyTouch display.
Yes It can support up to 2 heaters depending on the application.
No. Please follow the recommended cable type listed in the product manual.
The product manual has all the specifications.