Before You Buy
The FX-1 control board was used by many marine manufacturers over the years. All boards have a bar-coded serial number starting with 370. Additionally, the board had a white silkscreen PCB-370 written on it. All boards use a nine-pin terminal block, an 8-pin and two six-pin jacks, and a pressure switch jack. Except for the change to surface mount technology, it has not changed in over 25 years of production. The board measures (7 x 3 3/4) and is a direct replacement for systems containing any version of this board.
- Integrated Universal 115-240VAC/50-60Hz Power Supply
- 2HP Compressor Output
- Separately-controlled 1/2HP Pump Output
- Triac Fan speed control 8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface.
- High/8-pin RJ-45 Display Interface.
- High/Low Pressure Switch Inputs
- Water & Air Temp Sensor Inputs
- Universal Power Supply – Input Voltage: 100-240VAC compatible
- Variable speed fan control.
- Monitors cooling water temperate to prevent potential compressor damage.
- Direct expansion and air handler compatible by simply cutting a jumper.
- Electric heat or Reverse cycle capable.
FX 1 and FX-MAXX displays
Four: fan valve or electric heater pump and compressor in direct expansion operation. Fan valve and electric heater in air handler operation.