Designed from the inside out with multiple patented innovations, the Turbo continues to evolve with even more enhanced design features and options.
Powerful yet efficient when cooling or heating, the Turbo series completely revolutionized self contained air conditioning with patented innovations, winning the IBEX Innovation Award. The rust-free composite drain pan has three drains for the rapid removal of condensate water. The drain pan has a small footprint for installation flexibility. A vibration-isolation mounting system results in significantly quieter, virtually vibration-free performance. The optional Turbo sound cover provides up to 50% further noise reduction. The enclosed blower motor eliminates overhang for reduced depth
Vibration-isolation mounting clips reduce vibration and noise
Optional sound cover further reduces compressor noise by up to 50%
Composite drain pan will not rust
The Turbo series completely revolutionized self-contained boat air conditioning with patented innovations in system design. Energy efficient, high capacity, and compact, the Turbo is a tough but elegant solution that keeps getting better.Technicians often encounter a tight squeeze when installing a new A/C unit on a boat, but the Turbo was designed to make installation fast and simple.
- Available in 230V 50Hz, 230V 60Hz, 115V 60Hz
- Up to 21 % increased cooling capacity and up to 27 % more energy efficient
- Designed from the inside out with multiple patented innovations
- Compact design uses less space
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R410A refrigerant